[arg_discuss] You're so Emo!

Brooke Thompson brooke at mirlandano.com
Fri Apr 10 18:19:38 EDT 2009

I've got to admit, that was one of the more enjoyable netcasts for me
and my minds been going since. The Emo analogy is interesting and ties
in with where my thoughts have been going... is ARG the umbrella term?

And, the more personal... am I finally becoming ok with the idea of
ARG being the umbrella? and, of course, the obsessive soul searching
concerns of why I feel such a strong need to control this term when I
usually prefer more fluid, dynamic, and organic things... is it a
question of my identity, which I alluded to in the podcast by saying
that I just want to know what it is that I do. So, perhaps Emo is the
*perfect* analogy :)