[arg_discuss] common roadblocks describing ARGs?

Brooke Thompson brooke at mirlandano.com
Fri Apr 10 18:09:19 EDT 2009

> ROADBLOCKS

> * "Other people in this segment aren't using ARGs. We don't have the

> time/interest/money to innovate when it comes to marketing."

There is the counter question to this about are the questions of
whether there are too many ARGs and if the audience is too small to
support another one. I haven't run across that much (course, I don't
often pitch to marketing or promotions types), but I have heard that
concern in talking about ARGs with various people, especially when the
talk goes to the more deeply engaged audience feeding the casual
experience.

As a note - thanks for pulling those together Brian. I'm eager to hear
what questions others have come across and, more so, some of the
different ways people answer & approach the answers to them (will it
differ and how for the different backgrounds). I think I'll learn
quite a bit, yay! I can't wait to hear from some of the others :)