[arg_discuss] Giving credit where credit is due (ARGdb credits)

Brooke Thompson brooke at mirlandano.com
Thu Apr 9 19:42:06 EDT 2009

Yes, each game has field for:
Game Title & an image
Date Started - Date Concluded
PM Team (this will likely be reworded to... something)
About
Plot Summary
Meta Websites
Game Websites
Credits

It is then automagically linked to press articles (currently, this is
only press articles with full text in the ARGdb database), players
that have played (and their ratings, favorite quotes, and memories
from the game). Eventually, they'll also be linked to Events. For
example...

Eldritch Errors: http://argdb.com/game/180/
you'll see that none of the players have linked themselves to the game
yet (ahem!) but it's fairly well filled out otherwise. You'll also see
about 1/3 of the credits and what propelled me to bring the credits
issue up to the list - it's going to be a mess without some sort of
order. Sure, not all projects will have as big a team, but some ARG
productions are quite large and I expect that we'll see even larger
teams in the future.

Lockjaw: http://argdb.com/game/7/
The plot & about haven't been written yet, but you can see player's
remarks and how those show up on the page. (plus, it's fun for me to