[arg_discuss] arg list

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Mon Apr 6 09:57:23 EDT 2009

Hey Brian,

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I don't think we should use the list of all the
projects Hugh listed. Instead, I'm suggesting a selection of those on Hugh's
list and elsewhere. Although there is a lot of disagreement about what
qualifies as an ARG, I think we're in agreement that Hugh's list includes
non-ARG projects (Hugh was most likely making a broad sweep for the first
draft).

I'm trying to be diplomatic here and suggesting that a curated listing may
do a better job of avoiding the 'what is an ARG' debate. That discussion is
important -- and has been a good reawakener, as Brooke says, about the ARGdb
-- but a definition of an ARG does not need to be determined for these
resources.

Best,
Christy