[arg_discuss] arg list (Vlad Alex)

Vladimir Alexeev vladiweb at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 3 16:28:11 EDT 2009

The idea of a complete ARG list is really great - not only for memories of
people, who participated on it (as players or pms), but also as reference in
the case of ARG intertextualities.

So a question I have: do we can update the list with grassroots, and even
with grassroot ARGs which were collapsed or never ended? I ask because there
were many great ARGs (or AREs, or even semi-ARGs) which were never ended,
but the experience while of they were running is important for the main ARG
history.

I don't want to make this list to a chaotic collection of everything flashed
in Unfiction Rumors since the beginning, but do we have some categories and
rules to be oriented in this database?

I'll be very glad to help with this list, especially with German ARGs and
also with some international ARGs which weren't famous, but became a cult
(like the ARGs by a puppetmaster named XIII - "Conspiracy08, VITD" etc).

And one more question: do we can input our own ARGs (we were a PMs of) in
this list?

Best regards to everybody
Vlad Alex aka Merzmensch kosmopol