[arg_discuss] arg list

David Flor dflor71 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 11:54:04 EDT 2009

Added the ones I was involved with or are directly familiar with
(White Island, for example), as well as went through and edited some
that I was very familiar with as a player.

I don't know, and it's probably a matter of semantics, whether you
want to distinguish "ARG" from "ARE". The Lost Experience was
self-labeled as an "ARE", and one could argue "games" like Cloverfield
were AREs as well.

And do you want to list ARGs that have been announced but not launched
yet, such as our own "Rachel's Walk"?

Tnx & Rgds...
David Flor
Darklight Interactive