[arg_discuss] ARGs in schools

Michelle Senderhauf varineq at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 12:05:06 EDT 2008

Steve,
You can try the guys at Studio Cypher (www.studiocypher.com) or Thom
Gillespie (http://www.indiana.edu/~slizzard/resume/page.html) - both out of
Indiana University Bloomington. Thom created the MIME program there and
also runs a class on interactive storytelling in new media. He uses Dave
Szulborski's book on ARGs as a textbook for the class. And if I recall
correctly, Studio Cypher started making ARGs while participating in Thom's
MIME program.

The Skeleton Chase ARG is currently being played at IU Bloomington also -
http://www.research.iu.edu/news/stories/0231.html

Michelle Senderhauf