[arg_discuss] Introducing myself

Steve Vosloo steve.vosloo at shuttleworthfoundation.org
Mon Sep 22 04:17:24 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm based in South Africa at the Shuttleworth Foundation, an independent
non-profit organisation. My focus is to explore innovative ways to
develop communication and analytical thinking skills amongst youth in
this country. ARGs, to which I am relatively new, seem like a potential
way to develop these skills. I'm interested in the
educational/learning/research aspect of ARGs and how they've been used
in schools or with youth, out of school.

Looking forward to participating in the list!

--Steve

--
Steve Vosloo
Fellow, Communication and Analytical Skills Development

Tel: +27 21 970 1240 | Fax: +27 21 970 1241
Web: www.shuttleworthfoundation.org
Blog: www.innovatingeducation.wordpress.com

Email disclaimer: wiki.tsf.org.za/EmailDisclaimer