[arg_discuss] Disclaimers

Geneviève Cardin baroblik at videotron.ca
Sun Sep 14 12:08:10 EDT 2008

I think you should keep it as realistic as possible.
There's always a few signs in the game, that let people know it's
actually a game.

In The Rivard Project, we had a blog almost shut down because
authorities seeing that the words : Cosa Nostra, Kennedy,
assassination, FBI and CIA were appearing on a same place, regarding
a mission taking place in Texas, France and Canada, flagged that
something strange was going on. That fact got people more involve in
the game.

You'll sure have people freaking out, but I think the first thing
they will do, to check if there's really something bad going on, will
be turning on the TV to CNN, or listening to radio.
If there's nothing there about a chaos or something horrible comming,
they'll figure out it's something stages for a game.

But, it's always hard to tell, what people might say or do ...

Good luck !

Geneviève Cardin
Baroblik communication et multimédia
Consultation, idéation et scénarisation
de sites web et d'environnements interactifs multi-fenêtres

cell : (514) 924-TOUI (8684)
baroblik at videotron.ca