[arg_discuss] ARG SIG Informal Chat Today!

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 09:44:26 EDT 2008

Aloha!

So in the informal chat last week, we decided it would be a nice thing
to just keep the chat running any hour, day or night, for anybody who
happens to have a minute. So it is said, and so it shall be done!
However, in order to encourage people to all get together
periodically, I'm going to try to keep up announcing these informal
chats, later by 3 hours every time, to see how that goes.

Today, that means 18:00 Eastern US; 13:00 UK; 21:00 Pacific US; 8:00
Friday morning in Sydney.

Instructions on how to get on IRC on the wiki here:
http://www.igda.org/wiki/Alternate_Reality_Games_SIG/IRC_Chats/IRC_Instructions

Hope to see you there!
--
Andrea Phillips