[arg_discuss] The Book they had to write in that ARG

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Wed Oct 22 09:53:43 EDT 2008

> The sequel is Cathy's Key, and it's been out for quite

> some time. o buy a copy now! It makes a lovely gift!

I already got one! Though, I haven't read it yet.

But, yeah, I missed out on the physical clues from the first book, so
made sure to preorder the second book. For the physical clues. Ayup.

--
Morbus Iff ( flee at once -- all is discovered )
Enjoy: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.videounderbelly.com/