[arg_discuss] The Book they had to write in that ARG

Naomi Alderman naomi.alderman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:45:15 EDT 2008

That was probably Perplex City (unless someone else has done it since then).
When we said that one of the characters, Violet, needed to be a
credentialled author to access the Perplex City library, the players got
together to produce a book so she could be credited as "editor".
http://perplexcitywiki.com/wiki/Tales_From_Earth

Review in the in-game newspaper, The Sentinel:
http://wayback.perplexcitystories.com/?url=www.perplexcitysentinel.com/archives/2006/03/earth_anthology.html

-- Naomi