[arg_discuss] we are obsolete (RE:Copycatwarningoveralternative reality games)

Wendy Despain wendeth at wendydespain.com
Thu Oct 9 18:32:16 EDT 2008

I for one have no problem with the ARG label or the hanging out with
video game folks. Videogames are more and more interested in narrative
these days, and I think the "gamey" parts of ARGs improve the player
experience.

And when I tell videogame devs that I also do ARGs they no longer
stare blankly at me and think I just choked on something.

I plan to continue to embrace it and love it and call it george.

Wendy Despain
quantumcontent.com