[arg_discuss] ARG SIG Informal Chat Tomorrow

Bryan Alexander Bryan.Alexander at nitle.org
Fri Nov 7 18:21:19 EST 2008

It's for a small conference dedicated to teaching and learning with technology. Colleges and universities, mostly US.
Our idea was to built a small, demo ARG in order to excite and teach people about ARGs for education. The game has some academic content, along with mystery. Most of the game is online, with some in-hotel, in-conference-setting activity when it happens (late January).