[arg_discuss] fold.it - solve puzzles for science

Beth Aileen Dillon beth.a.dillon at gmail.com
Thu May 15 20:30:33 EDT 2008

Heh, "folders." Cute. The graphics are nice too, makes it all flowy
and mesmerizing.

- Beth

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 5:26 PM, Bryan Alexander
<Bryan.Alexander at nitle.org> wrote:

> Very exciting, I agree. I wonder how many folders there will be in a year.

> I'm starting Michael Gruber's novel about ciphers. Anyone else read this?

Beth Aileen Dillon
PhD Student, Simon Fraser University
School of Interactive Arts and Technology
Research Assistant, Aboriginal Territories in Cyberspace
http://www.bethadillon.com