[arg_discuss] New York IGDA ARG Panel Tomorrow!

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Tue May 13 20:24:46 EDT 2008

Just a reminder that tomorrow night is the IGDA New York Chapter's
panel on ARGs, starring Mike Monello, Sharon Applegate, Frank Lantz,
Catherine Herdlick, and a cast of thousands!

If you're in town, please try to come, I want to meet you. ^_^ You
don't have to be an IGDA member, it's totally free, and we will
adjourn for cold beverages and sparkling conversation afterward.

Date: Wednesday, May 14th , 6:30 - 9:00

Venue: Wollman Hall, Eugene Lang Building, 65 West 11th Street, 5th
floor (enter at 66 West 12th Street)

RSVP here to let us know you're coming:
http://nycgames.org/rsvp/alternate-reality-games-2008/

Thanks so much!