[arg_discuss] Argology starting up

John Evans btradish at earthlink.net
Thu May 8 23:45:09 EDT 2008

I took the liberty of registering argology.org. If you go there now, there
is a WordPress blog.

http://www.argology.org
OR
http://argology.org
(Both go to the same place.)

You can register for the blog, but in order to post the admin has to
approve you.

There is also a wiki. Currently, there is no link to the wiki from the
blog page.

http://argology.org/wiki

I believe anyone can edit the wiki. (That will probably change soon,
so that only registered and approved users will be able to...)

If you'd like any of the administrative passwords for these things,
let me know off-list. (I figured posting them on a public list
*probably* wasn't a good idea.) Any other account activations or
software you'd like, again, let me know off-list. (Or on-list if it's
some interesting software you'd like to discuss.)

--John Evans
Chaoseed Software - http://chaoseed.com