[arg_discuss] NOW: ANONYMOUS POLL ON ARG SIG URL - results

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Thu May 8 05:39:15 EDT 2008

Further thoughts about the software:

Another possible web format is Drupal. Check out Jason Rutter's Digiplay
Initiative: Understanding Digital Games site
http://digiplay.info/bibliography.

It is a resource that people can add too...

But that is in Drupal, which requires Linux I believe. Here is the info
Jason has given me about the setup:

[quote]
It is run using Drupal - http://drupal.org/ - with a range of what Drupal
calls modules. These are basically addons which give the core CMS added
functionality - http://drupal.org/project/Modules.

So for example, the bibliography is run using Ron Jerome's biblio module -
http://drupal.org/project/biblio.

There is a blog module (and Blog API to work with things like Blogger API,
MetaWeblog API, and most of the Movable Type API) built into the core but
I've never used it.
[/quote]

Best,
Christy