[arg_discuss] A possible way forward? - first steps - catch-up 2

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Thu May 8 05:20:05 EDT 2008

Here is a recap of the initiatives with updates on who has put their hand up
for what, and which ones need people:

* Annotated bibliography - Colin McNee (colinmcnee at yahoo.com), Christy
Dena...
* ARG Developers - Michelle Senderhauf (varineq at gmail.com), Jan Libby ...
* History of ARGs - Michelle Senderhauf (varineq at gmail.com) ...
* Antecedents to ARGs - Bryan Alexander (Bryan.Alexander at nitle.org) ...
* ARGs in Education & Training - Alex Moseley (am14 at leicester.ac.uk) ...
* ARG Design -
* ARG Research -
* Business Models -
* ARG player demographics -
* ARG definitions -

Also, if anyone has any links or ideas they would like to suggest, they can
email a person directly or ping the list if the initiative doesn't have a
volunteer. Perhaps with a subject line like 'ARGOLOGY - Defs', or not!

Best,
Christy