[arg_discuss] ARG Web Designer needed for an interview.

Beth Aileen Dillon beth.a.dillon at gmail.com
Wed May 7 16:25:50 EDT 2008

Hey all! I'm looking for someone who would be up for an interview/blog
post piece on the kinds of skills and eye you need to design web sites
for ARGs (see http://gamedev.sessions.edu/ and
http://blog.sessions.edu/). Understanding the general message is all
about how absolutely diverse ARG sites can be.

Hit me up! I've been thinking stuff like this could be cross-linked
back to our new (fingers crossed for ARGology) web site.

- Beth

--
Beth Aileen Dillon
PhD Student, Simon Fraser University