[arg_discuss] A possible way forward? - first steps

Ivan Askwith iaskwith at MIT.EDU
Thu May 1 23:21:28 EDT 2008

I'm more than willing to host, and can do one-click installations of
MediaWiki, WordPress, and all sorts of other fun things. Would be
glad to be able to give something back to this group. :)