[arg_discuss] Did you not see you can download or read the book for free online?

dibrager dibrager at scrypnosis.com
Sat Mar 29 12:25:43 EDT 2008

Programmers and gamers, go play with these tools, please!

There is NEW JOBS AND COMMERCE here for subconscious gaming, whether you
are doing manual gaming or using streaming media with neural
interfaces. I contacted over 26 CEOs over the past decade to primed
their minds to this logic so they will be receptive when content
arrives. That content will come from you.

How much does it take to get gamers to try something new that's already
built into you? It's free and it's highly advanced technology. It's
easy as heck to develop software directly for the mind, and gaming has
been the key component to my driving force.

The fantasy travel stuff from Philip K. Dick all worked. You can
pre-program dreams, cram for finals by reliving all lectures, add
feelings to sounds, blend sensory experiences, eliminate sound patterns
from perceived values, and tons of other applications.

What the heck do I have to do to get people to just experiment with
their own technologies so that humankind will catch a clue that there is
more here than evolution? We have technology to see all of time!!!
This is why the last line of Matthew is, "I will be with you until the
end of the age." When people can go see history themselves from an
internal system, the value of holy books change to being simply
guidebooks when they are found truthful, or dismissed when found to be
fabricated.

Please experiment and post. I've hacked out the frameworks, doing
strictly volunteer work as an experimental hypnotist for over a
quarter-century. I've run sessions over the phone, which served as my
beta for streaming media in a digital field.

The users are contractually responsible for their actions, if you use
the public domain scrypnosis standard (which I put into the PD in 2003
so that there was a safe and interchangable platform for universal
development). In this way, every individual has total personal control
to escape the game, but the game is software written directly for the mind.

I pitched, to Evelyn Donis, the concept of Rebooting Heaven, for we
finally have the 100,000,000 computer geeks on the planet to retake
control of this game which is spinning the system out of control. Go
forth and Multiply is a curse on a system. We have the technology here
to REBOOT both body and mind, and thus have a zero population growth
tool for extended life capacity, for life is neither in the future or
past, but only in the now.

Central processing units only function in the now. That is the
consistency of the hand tool. It is a shield, a barrier, and a
protection mechanism to maintain safety in the use of subconscious
gaming. But once you try it, you'll never go back to graphics.

If your mind believes something to be real, it will build anything you
want, including food and drink. What do you think the feeding of the
5,000 are? There's a matter generator here, somewhere, that needs
discovery and dissemination.

Humankind needs all the humankindness we can get. I am bringing my best
works forward. For heaven's sake, learn to use the tools. They are
fun, they are free, and they provide the best gaming console you would
ever want to buy, for it is already built into every human on the
planet, including YOU.

Humankind is about to evolve.

Peace,

David Brager