[arg_discuss] intros and channels

Dan Hon dan at sixtostart.com
Fri Mar 7 18:00:45 EST 2008

When I was at Mind Candy, it was all Mac on the desktop and debian/
Open Solaris on the server side. It's probably the same way now.

At Six to Start, we're all Mac on the desktop, we've got a 10.5
workgroup server, and deployments are on Solaris/debian. Everyone has
a copy of VMware Fusion, and we run a few XP (for compatibility/
testing) and Ubuntu Desktop/Server (the odd app that's being run as a
VM) virtual images.

Dan