[arg_discuss] Let the games begin!

Sjoerd Wennekes sjoerdwennekes at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 05:38:39 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

A few days ago I told you all about my 'online performance game' project. First of all I want to thank everybody for their most helpful and very inspiring responds! Thanks!
At this moment I'm still tweaking with the rule set and the design of the website. But this are all minor details. And that is why (dare I say it?) the game is ready to be played!! :-) www.deopstand.nl

I made this game as a graduation project, and with it I hope to receive my art school diploma. The course I follow is 'Design for Virtual Theatre and Games'! And of course I'm not the only student. So here is an open invitation to you all:

If you happen to be in The Netherlands on June the 24th and/or the 25th, and you happen to be in the city of Utrecht, please feel free to come to our graduation exposition!! Their will be all different kind of projects. Like a Nintendo DS-game, a game about lucid dreams, installations, a 'Point an Hold Adventure Game', the first dutch 'online performance game' and many many more!

The address is:
Huis aan de Werf
Boorstraat 107
Utrecht

Before you ask, yes the entrance is free!! :)
And the doors are open from 17:00 till 23:00
Hope to see a few of you!

Greetings
Sjoerd

--- And now, the world! ---

-- Excuse my English, it's not my native language. --