[arg_discuss] ARGology Moo Cards

Bryan Alexander Bryan.Alexander at nitle.org
Tue Jul 29 22:07:00 EDT 2008

Whew! I thought I was the only one who didn't know.

(Which didn't stop me from idly imagining what they *could* be.
"Moo cards are collectible trading cards, each depicting a favorite cow or bovine breed...."
"MOO cards contain different bits of code, letting the reader enter unusual rooms in those online spaces..."