[arg_discuss] ARGology Moo Cards

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 14:16:44 EDT 2008

I'm kicking around the idea of having Moo cards printed up to promote
ARGology. The idea would be that we'd send them to interested SIG
members to hand out during conferences and at other meetings with
people and organizations who could use the info ARGology has to offer.

Who'd be interested in getting some of these cards and handing them
out? And how many do you think each person should get? I'm trying to
get a ballpark sense of sizing the order so I can get pricing info
from Moo.

--
Andrea Phillips
http://www.deusexmachinatio.com