[arg_discuss] EIF "The Future of Alternate Reality Games" session

Patrick O'Luanaigh patrick at ndreams.com
Thu Jul 24 03:15:01 EDT 2008

A final note on the session we're running at the Edinburgh Interactive
Festival next month called 'The Future of ARGs'. I'll be chairing a
panel session with Dan Hon, Alex Fleetwood, David Varela and Yomi Ayeni
which will take place at 3pm on Monday 11th August (at the Edinburgh
International Conference Centre). We'll be talking about possible future
directions, including non-branded ARGs, how ARGs may combine in
different with other forms of entertainment, and business models.
Hopefully it will be a really interesting session, and we'll post a
brief summary on here after the event.
http://www.edinburghinteractivefestival.com/