[arg_discuss] ARGology: What are ARGs to you video

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Mon Jul 14 23:50:30 EDT 2008

Hey All!

Hope you've all good. :-)

The ARGologists are crunching away to get content done for the ARGology
launch @ ARGFest.

One section that Jamie and mez were working on is the Definitions section. I
proposed at some point creating a page with a whole lot of mini videos of
people talking about their definition of an ARG. The idea came from this
amazing page about visual conversation: http://www.tiil.us/seesmic/norms/

But I thought rather than asking for a definition, I'd make the question
wider and just ask for peeps to respond about what ARGs mean to you.

The video conversation has been started at the visual conversation community
Seesmic: http://www.seesmic.com/#/video/fl0KmoU1Zo/watch. You can join for
free and record your video (click on the red dot on my video), or send us a
link to a video you put online elsewhere. If we get enough responses we'll
create a page like the norms page I cite above on the ARGology site. I
wasn't sure if peeps here would join in but Jamie was keen. :-)

Let me know if you have any technical probs.

Best,

Christy