[arg_discuss] Personal Influences/Antecedents

Michael Monello mmonello at campfirenyc.com
Sun Jan 13 13:31:05 EST 2008

A question for y'all!

Who/what are the people/projects that have exerted a great influence
over your work, but might not be considered part of the ARG or ARG
like history to date?

I've been thinking about this a lot after reading a draft white paper
that Brian Clark is writing. While I think we can all point to things
and people that are commonly considered to have influenced the genre,
I'd like to know what or who has particularly inspired YOU. This will
likely be a very personal response, but I'm interested to see if there
are any common threads to be found.

I'm working up a post for my site on one of many of my idols/sources
of inspiration, so I'm going to hold off answering until later tonight
but I thought I'd get the ball rolling now!

Best,

Michael Monello
Partner, Campfire
62 White Street, 3W