[arg_discuss] is ARG just a marketing technique to the press?

Michael Monello mmonello at campfirenyc.com
Thu Jan 10 16:02:12 EST 2008

On Jan 10, 2008, at 2:07 PM, Brian Clark wrote:

> Different kind of capital raising, though: people understand how you

> make

> money with a film. Show me an example of how you make money with an

> ARG, as

> a default business strategy?

Deploy your ARG independently, using all the resources at your
disposal. Be brilliant and creative, take risks, build an audience,
then leverage your audience to raise money for the book/movie/comic/
videogame/cross-media piece that can be monetized and get to work!

;)

Best,

Michael Monello
Partner, Campfire