[arg_discuss] is ARG just a marketing technique to the press?

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Thu Jan 10 09:26:32 EST 2008

I understand the sentiment Kristian -- that other economic models will
emerge -- but I just wanted to follow up on one thing you said:

"if you can do something as cool as The Beast, ilovebees or Art Of The Heist
then I envy you"

I don't know if you meant this as a serious question or dare to Brian or
not...but just in case you did, you perhaps should know that Brian (and Mike
and David and many others on this list) did work on Heist.

http://www.haxan.com/2005/07/27/the-art-of-the-heist-credits/

But it may of just been a rhetorical question...