[arg_discuss] Recruiting

Jason Chrest jason at aporiacme.com
Mon Jan 7 17:33:16 EST 2008

Hello all,

Aporia's currently looking for a couple of volunteers to work on a project which will be launching in a few months. This project is an independent project that we are using to test a few conceptual ideas.

Positions:

Video production/editing: this potentially includes some cgi work. This can be a short term position or for the duration depending upon volunteer availability. I will personall handle some video, as well as some of the actors, but there are a few more complicated shots I am not equipped to handle.

Graphics designer: there are several graphics we would love to get generated soon. Many of the graphics could be developed before launch with little work over the duration.

Flash designer: one particular concept includes using a good amount of flash or similar based interaction with a portion of the player base.

For more information regarding these positions or to volunteer, please email jason at aporiacme.com

The game will be fairly involved with an approximate run time nearing or exceeding 1 year. We do not currently have major sponsorships so we cannot promise compensation, though various options are on the table which may help provide a means to compensate volunteers. Thanks!!

Jason Chrest
Aporia Cross-Media Entertainment
www.aporiacme.com
jason at aporiacme.com