[arg_discuss] Introduction - Michael Andersen

Michael Andersen mandersen at argn.com
Thu Feb 28 16:39:25 EST 2008

Hey everybody,

Recently signed up to the list, and figured I'd introduce myself. I'm
Michael Andersen...I'm one of the staff writers at ARGNet, and a law
student. Currently working on an article dealing with rights management
issues for transmedia projects for my school's Internet Law Journal.

I haven't worked on developing an ARG, and have no plans (or time) to do so
in the near future. However, I figure it's time to stop obsessively
clicking the ARG_Discuss archives and join in already.