[arg_discuss] Future meetings

Dan Hon dan at sixtostart.com
Tue Feb 19 15:40:47 EST 2008

Excellent - Jane's going to be there as well, so we should organise a
night out :) I'm there from the 6th to the 13th. Everyone else?

Dan

--
* Please ask before forwarding this email.
Dan Hon, CEO, Six to Start

On 19 Feb 2008, at 19:41, Michael Monello wrote:

> I'll be at SXSW and would love to get together with folks.

> Best,

> Mike

> http://www.campfirenyc.com/

> Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 19, 2008, at 2:23 PM, Dan Hon <dan at sixtostart.com> wrote:

>> Anyone going to be at SXSW, either?

>> --

>> * Please ask before forwarding this email.

>> Dan Hon, CEO, Six to Start

>> {dan at sixtostart.com and +44 7870 600 828}

>> On 19 Feb 2008, at 18:37, Elan Lee wrote:

>>> I'm one of the few that is going to be heading out to GDC this

>>> year. Will

>>> be there on Wednesday and Thursday (and possibly Friday)

>>> If anyone else is there and wants to meet up, let me know!

>>> Elan

>>> Subject: [arg_discuss] Future meetings

>>> Hi all,

>>> Just a couple of quick questions about upcoming

>>> conferences:

>>> . I'm not going to be able to attend this year's GDC.

>>> I just can't stretch my $127/month to cover air fare,

>>> hotel AND food. Are there other events in the ARG

>>> developer community happening after August and does

>>> anyone know when/where next year's GDC will be held?

>>> . Is anyone on this list also a member of TASP (The

>>> Association for the Study of Play)? I'm thinking of

>>> renewing my long-lapsed membership and putting

>>> together a session on ARGs at their next conference.

>>> Again, I'm not going to be able to attend until after

>>> August.

>>> Apologies in advance if these questions have been

>>> asked before, I'm still trying to catch up on reading

>>> the archives.

>>> Thanks,

>>> Colin

>>> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs