[arg_discuss] GDC 2008: Theory of design approach for ARGs

Adam Martin adam.m.s.martin at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:40:44 EST 2008

GDC has started, and I just went to an interesting scattershot talk on
game design and future directions, with three panellists.

The third one, Pekko Koskinen, was talking about his work on ARG-like
game design. Quick-n-dirty writeup here:

http://t-machine.org/index.php/2008/02/18/gdc08-scattershots-of-play-potential-of-indie-games-3/

Any mistakes or misunderstandings my own :), but Pekko also promised
to come along to the ARG group gathering (Thursday, 17:30-18:30), so
come along and say hi and ask him what he REALLY meant :).

Hope to see lots of you on Thursday if not before...

Adam