[arg_discuss] TOW: What's the most surprising thing a player has ever done in one of your ARGs?

Adam Martin adam.m.s.martin at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 17 10:49:59 EST 2008

This week will be the start of the new Topic of the Week from the
steering committee – The idea is that we will chuck a topic at you
each week and given you a little something to think about and give us
your thoughts. We've already come up with a list of questions at the
minute, but if you want your question to be featured as part of the
topic of the week, please let me know and we can add it to the list.

(with thanks to Toby Allen et al from the Production SIG for thinking
of this first :))

Our first Topic of the Week:

- What's the most surprising thing a player has ever done in one of your ARGs?