[arg_discuss] ARGs in Education/Charity - conference session

Moseley, A. am14 at leicester.ac.uk
Tue Dec 9 11:50:11 EST 2008

Hi Adam,

Many thanks for this - the day went in something of a blur so it's great to read back over some of the earlier parts.

I wrote a very brief overview of the day to give people the wide/pixellated picture (x-post with the research list):
http://moerg.wordpress.com/2008/12/07/we-changed-the-game/

Looking forward to your next posts, and hope you enjoyed the day,

Cheers,
Alex.

From: "Adam Martin" <adam.m.s.martin at googlemail.com>
Subject: [arg_discuss] ARGs in Education/Charity - conference session
writeups

I could only writeup the first few sessions - there were no power
points for laptops, and my battery ran out. I've got a couple more
that I'll post once I've cleaned them up a bit.