[arg_discuss] Looking to setup an ARG in the San Francisco Bay Area

Connor McCann connoralimccann at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 17:53:23 EST 2008

Hello All!

My name is Connor Ali McCann and I am relatively new to the ARG world. I'm a
long time gamer and even longer time writer, devoting a decade plus to both
areas. Currently, I am in the process of developing my first ARG. It will be
based here in the SF Bay Area (Ive lived in San Francisco my entire life and
couldn't think of a better place to set one) with a particular emphasis on
the gamers going out and finding hidden objects located in the city. If
anyone wants to know the particulars, offer advise or support, or look to
collaborate, please drop me a line!

Thanks!
Connor Ali McCann