[arg_discuss] ARGs in Education/Charity - conference session writeups

Adam Martin adam.m.s.martin at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 8 11:30:24 EST 2008

I could only writeup the first few sessions - there were no power
points for laptops, and my battery ran out. I've got a couple more
that I'll post once I've cleaned them up a bit.

Overall, a good one-day conference, with such variety and depth of
information that I think a lot of people missed out by not attending

:). I particularly liked the ARG used as part of a History

Undergraduate course that was an overt clone of PerplexCity, and
managed to take some of the best bits and repurpose them in a good way
(although much much more limited in scope than PXC).

http://t-machine.org/index.php/2008/12/08/args-in-charity-and-education-summary-keynote/
http://t-machine.org/index.php/2008/12/08/args-in-charity-and-education-operation-sleeper-cell/

Also ... note that there's another mailing list you might want to join
- link is at the top of the first post.

Adam