[arg_discuss] Aug. 18 SIG IRC Chat Transcript

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Mon Aug 18 22:14:45 EDT 2008

Yay! Looks like you all had fun. Sorry I couldn't make it. I'll agree
belatedly that the cards would be good to hand out to people who want to
know about ARGs. I can hand some out at conferences and guest lectures and I
was thinking of offering some to post to people (at my own cost) -- with an
invite on one of my blogs. Just letting you know in case others here think
they could do the same.

The photo idea is great -- it would be good to get a flickr gallery page on
ARGology too. The site needs colour...even a black background or something
to counter-balance the white logo?!

And, I think it would be good if anyone was giving a public talk (industry &
academic conferences) about ARGs (seems the Hons are the most active at the
moment!), to post a news item about it before-hand on ARGology. So, talks
any where around the world would be good, to help make the site a primary
resource for all 'About ARGs' info.

Love the idea of the weekly chat Andrea.

Yay!

Best,
Christy