[arg_discuss] Post Mortems

Mike Monello mmonello at campfirenyc.com
Thu Aug 7 10:13:16 EDT 2008

One of my biggest frustrations is not being allowed to share a lot of interesting data due to client's desires to keep everything "proprietary."

The struggle is how to share something that is detailed enough that others can learn from but doesn't violate the typical NDA - especially in a forum that is archived, open to the public and can be quoted!

-Mike