[arg_discuss] Next IRC Meeting

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 09:32:36 EDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 12:05 PM, Adam Martin
<adam.m.s.martin at googlemail.com> wrote:

> 2008/4/25 Andrea Phillips <andrhia at gmail.com>:

> > Definitely something to discuss at the next IRC meeting, which we

> > should have soonish, shouldn't we? Any thoughts on a good date? I seem

> > to pick ones that conflict with big conferences! >_<

> May IRC:

> Key holidays and conferences from some quick googling:

> - US has Memorial Day on the 26th

> - UK has two major bank holiday weekends, 3rd-5th, and 24th-26th

> - ION conference, may 13th-15th

> - Nordic Game conference, may 14th-15th

> Howabout Saturday 10th May (or Sunday 18th May - but I'd prefer sooner

> rather than later)?

You forgot Mother's Day on May 11. ^_^

For me, personally, May 10 and May 18 are both pretty awful due to
other existing and non-negotiable appointments. But if you can make
it, Adam, there's no need to work around my schedule.

I'd actually lobby for a mid-week thing this time around, since the
last one was on a weekend, and I've been trying to vary it out of
respect for people who don't want their work to creep too far out of
office hours, (Though office hours for everyone on this list is
logistically just not possible.)

Anyone else want to weigh in? When is good for you?

--
Andrea Phillips
andrhia at gmail.com
http://www.deusexmachinatio.com