[arg_discuss] A possible way forward?

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 12:38:00 EDT 2008

It seems like a very sound idea in principle. The thing that would
hold me back from a "Yay, let's go!" is the fact that the IGDA is in
the (arduously slow) process of revamping the entire SIG system, and
that's going to effect everything from the mailing lists to websites
and funding allocation.

Definitely something to discuss at the next IRC meeting, which we
should have soonish, shouldn't we? Any thoughts on a good date? I seem
to pick ones that conflict with big conferences! >_<

--
Andrea Phillips
andrhia at gmail.com
http://www.deusexmachinatio.com