[arg_discuss] Video Programs

vslo at verizon.net vslo at verizon.net
Wed Apr 16 17:00:26 EDT 2008

Recently, a distributor contacted me saying that they looking for video programs...

The majority of their distribution is for European IPTV but they're also opening channels to domestic cable as well as internet sites.

They are particularly interested in programs about games and animation. These can be any length and the subject can be in an entertainment, educational and/or promotional format.

There's no up-front payment but there is an ongoing royalty paid if they choose to distribute the program.

If you have content that you'd like to submit I'll forward it on to the distributor for review.

Vinny Stefanelli
SHOUT Media
814-873-4500