[arg_discuss] Introduction

Moseley, A. am14 at leicester.ac.uk
Fri Apr 11 07:01:53 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm Alex Moseley, and I work in and research educational technology at the University of Leicester. I'm current doing research into engagament (maintaining interest) in ARGs, with a view to applying any good results to academic courses; and as part of this I've been doing a fair bit of research on Perplex City.

I've been lurking and reading posts for a few months now, so a belated hello and thanks to everyone for interesting discussions so far.

Alex.
Alex Moseley, Principal Computer Officer,
Faculty of Arts, University of Leicester.
Tel: 0116 252 5317 | Email: am14 at le.ac.uk