[arg_discuss] English Gargoyle ARG?

despain at quantumcontent.com despain at quantumcontent.com
Wed Oct 3 12:48:25 EDT 2007

You seem pretty certain that This Is Not An ARG!
I don't have anything to do with this particular project, but I'm curious,
what standard are you using to decide this is not an arg? How do you know?
What is it lacking?

Personally, I would say this is an ARG, even if it goes no further.

Why am I wrong?

Wendy Despain
quantumcontent.com