[arg_discuss] Hi

Patrick O'Luanaigh patrick at ndreams.com
Wed Oct 3 12:10:10 EDT 2007

Hi - I've just joined the list and wanted to introduce myself briefly. My
name is Patrick O'Luanaigh, and I'm CEO of a development studio in the UK
called nDreams. Formerly I was the Creative Director of SCi/Eidos for a
number of years. We're currently doing some pre-production work on a new
ARG, and I have pretty much fallen in love with ARGs and their design over
the last few months as I've done more and more research. It's an area that
nDreams is aiming to focus much more on in the future, and I'm here to
listen and learn.

Patrick

__________________________

Patrick O'Luanaigh

CEO, nDreams Ltd

Shieling House, Invincible Road,

Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7QU

Email: patrick at ndreams.com

www.ndreams.com

Tel: +44 (0)1252 375754

Mobile: +44 (0)7775 740121

Company #: 04362105 VAT #: 889540272

Registered Business Address: 6 Burnsall Close, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 8NN