[arg_discuss] Tools for ARG developers

Hugh Davies marcus.helm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 17:50:35 EST 2007

Nice one Michael

Your example is simple and usable.
This flow chart is a document that i have been wrangling with for some time,
as have many others obviously. So thanks also to Marc for starting this
thread and all those who have contributed.
It is in areas like this that im so happy to be on this list as it saves me
having to re-invent the wheel.
hugh