[arg_discuss] Introductions - going on the wiki?

Bryan Alexander Bryan.Alexander at nitle.org
Fri Nov 23 12:05:28 EST 2007

Wiki's fine by me.

-----Original Message-----
From: arg_discuss-bounces at igda.org on behalf of Adam Martin
Sent: Fri 11/23/2007 12:57 AM
To: Discussion list of the IGDA ARG SIG
Subject: [arg_discuss] Introductions - going on the wiki?

I'd like to move the personal info data from the Movable Type website
(where it can only be updated by someone with an account on MT - we
can get accounts for anyone, but each named individual has to be done
separately) to the wiki (where anyone can add their own entry, and -
perhaps more importantly - can change or delete their entry at will).

Before going ahead, are there any objections to this?

NB: I'd still manually do the copy/paste from the Intro email to the
wiki for each new person (unless they'd already done it themselves),
so this won't result in a drop in the number of people's descriptions
making it to the website.

Hopefully the opposite, as the barrier to editing will be lower :).

I'd also like to make the wiki a MUCH more prominent part of the
http://igda.org/arg website.

Adam