[arg_discuss] Loose fish project

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 10:23:53 EST 2007

Loose-fish is something, isn't it? It's been making me think about
that whole definition of ARGs and the tendency of people to want to
call things ARGs that aren't games at all. I wouldn't call Goodcaptain
an ARG, but I would call it something we should pay close attention
to... and if somebody else wanted to call it an ARG, I could certainly
see the case for it.

I'm starting to think (and I can't claim this thought is original)
that when people say 'ARG' the meaning they're trying to fumble
towards is something like 'natively cross-media content.'